INSPECT is one of the certification bodies authorised by SASO (Saudi Arabian Standardisation Organisation) to issue SASO SABER Certificates for product groups included in the Technical Regulations stated below.
- Technical Regulation for Textile Products
- Technical Regulation for Auto Spare Parts
- Technical Regulation for Machinery Safety – Part 1: Portable and Oriented Machines
- Technical Regulation for Food Safety in Tools and Appliances used in the Kitchen
- Technical Regulation for Building Materials – Part 4: Bricks, Tiles, Ceramics, Sanitaryware and related Products
- Technical Regulation for Footwear and their Accessoires
- Technical Regulation for Doors and Windows
SASO SABER Certifications consists of a two (2) stage certification system.
At the first stage, the Product Certificate of Conformity (PCoC) must be obtained for exported products.
Following the receipt of the Product Certificate of Conformity (PCoC) for the exported product, the Shipment Certificate of Conformity (SCoC) must be obtained after the shipment is done.
As INSPECT, since we are an approved certification body by SASO, we are pleased to issue SASO SABER Certificates to the esteemed exporters from all around the World and importers from Saudi Arabia with our smooth and fast certification procedures.
We kindly await your esteemed enquiries and ask you to contact us for details.
Our in-charge personnel for details;
Boran Ateş (Inspection Manager) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Pınar Şahan (Inspection Operations Responsible) – email@example.com